New Landscaping

New Landscaping
Beautiful new landscaping

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Elementary Parents' Coffee

What a rich blessing this morning! I got to meet with a group of parents who are committed to the Maranatha Family and demonstrate that commitment by being involved many aspects of the school.

I shared many of the things I have posted on the blog: our 5 year plan concerning our facilities, development, finances and planning. I reviewed what we have been doing in these areas in the last few months and what we are planning to do in the next few months. Many of these things I have shared in previous posts. The best part of the time was the question and answer time. Many insightful questions and comments. I was honest and open and appreciated the frankness and receptivity. We don't have all the answers and as I shared with the group, we have some things we need to give some urgent attention to: raising the bar on our development efforts and finding other sources of revenue to minimize the need to rely on tuition increases.

I really enjoyed my time and thank Laura Burch for the opportunity to talk with the parents and I hope there are more similar opportunities in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment