New Landscaping

New Landscaping
Beautiful new landscaping

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Our Teachers and Staff

I had the priviledge of attending the all staff and teachers meeting this morning. What a blessing! Many of these people are veterans of many school campaigns, and yet their passion for the kids and awareness of their impact for the kingdom was very evident. I went to introduce myself, encourage them and share from a Board perspective. I left encouraged and challenged. There stirring testimonies of how God worked in and around them this summer was remarkable. It reminded me that our staff and teachers are human and the devil is anxious to divert them from their mission of developing our kids with a bedrock of a Christian worldview and strong character. I am reporting today, that the devil is working overtime, but our Lord is invincible!

My enthusiasm and energy to seek God in using our Maranatha community and especially our staff and parents, to further His kingdom just got ratcheted up several degrees. I encourage you to pray for our staff and teachers, and I urge you to get to know them. I guarantee you will be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment