New Landscaping

New Landscaping
Beautiful new landscaping

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Members

I am excited to have two new people join our School Board effective August 1st. Blake Welch and Andy Hagemann are the new members, and I am sure you will get their complete bio in a school newsletter. Having them join causes me to remember when I was first asked to consider being on the Board. I quickly learned it wasn't about me, but rather it was making sure that I was ready to be used by God in this role. It has been quite the ride. We have dealt with the economic downturn, voted against a school merger, made improvements to our facilities and sought many different ways to engage our parents and community in Maranatha. In it all, the Lord has made His presence felt.

There will be more important crossroads where we will need to lean on God for direction. That process will be so much simpler if all of us - Blake, Andy and the rest of the Board, administration, parents, students and our community are constantly seeking His face in all matters. Please help us prepare for those special times when the budget doesn't balance, a new opportunity arises, illness affects our staff, our facilities fail, etc and we need to see a special dispensation of His hand at work by seeking His face today.

No comments:

Post a Comment