New Landscaping

New Landscaping
Beautiful new landscaping

Friday, July 9, 2010

Free Estate Planning Seminar

Finances are an integral component of our testimony to the world. How we manage them, what priorities we assign to them, how much we rely on them for happiness are all factors that weigh in the eyes of the world as they see if Christians are different from the world. Maranatha relies on your ability to manage your money in a godly way and your commitment to Christian education for our financial stability. Combine that dynamic with most people's desire to leave a legacy with their children and impacting the world through organizations, the free Estate Planning seminar (http://abundantlivingministry.org/seminarlegacy.html) that my wife Cindy and I are hosting becomes an important opportunity for those who have not thought about these matters. So I hope you will let me know if you are interested in coming on August 21st, 8:30-9:30 at my home. Email me at mschultze21@yahoo.com or call me at 913-645-8901.

This will be a good opportunity for me to meet some other members of the Maranatha community or continue building relationships with those I have already met.

No comments:

Post a Comment