New Landscaping

New Landscaping
Beautiful new landscaping

Friday, May 6, 2011

Help - Need helper for basketball camp

July 11-15 of this year we are going to have our first Country Basketball & Bible Camp in Waverly, KS. I am very excited about this event. It should provide the opportunity for our girls to bond closer to God and to each other as well as take their game up a notch or two. We have 34 girls that will be at the camp - which is awesome! - but that means I need at least 5 assistants during the basketball portion of the camp - approximately 9-4 - Tuesday through Friday. I am also looking for someone - preferably a young lady - that would be interested in being the strength, stretching and conditioning coach for the week.

I have several people who have volunteered to come down a couple days and help coach during the camp. Since it is difficult to have people commit to being available the whole week, I need a few more people who know some basketball to come be my assistant on a day or two. So if you are interested in helping or know someone who is, please let me know.

Waverly is 65 minutes from the school. Straight down I-35, halfway between Ottawa and Emporia. Waverly is where I grew up so we will be using a church camp ground to have the girls stay, eat, study God's Word and have some country fun. We will be using my high school's gym for the basketball portion.

No comments:

Post a Comment