New Landscaping

New Landscaping
Beautiful new landscaping

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Many Thanks!

As I talk to parents, especially those that interact with the school frequently, it is quickly apparent that it is to our teachers that we should direct our appreciation. They are the main messengers and personifications of our Mission. And from the accounts that I am receiving, they are doing a splendid job. Please express your appreciation to our teachers during this Thanksgiving time for the impact on your children and thereby on our world. And remember to pray for them for wisdom, patience, and understanding.

There are so many other things to be thankful for that I hope you will truly take the time and spend it alone with our Father expressing your praise, worship and gratefulness.

Finally, I want to thank each of you for your encouragement directed to me and the Board. Your kind words help us keep seeking God's face for the future of Maranatha in spite of our other many commitments of jobs, family and church.

P.S. Basketball is upon us. I hope to see you at our basketball games this season. I would love to meet you and hear from you(both about the school and cheering for our teams). Of course, during the High School girls' games, please wait until the games are over. I may not be able to give you my undivided attention if you come over and sit on the bench with me while I am coaching. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment