New Landscaping

New Landscaping
Beautiful new landscaping

Friday, September 10, 2010

Don't Miss the Fun

I am attempting to get to as many Maranatha sporting activities as I can. I am doing that for several reasons: 1) I enjoy sports, 2) I enjoy watching kids that I know compete, 3) I like the opportunity to visit with the parents, staff, friends and kids, and 4) I know the kids and coaches are greatly encouraged when there is a good contingent of Maranatha fans rooting for their team.

I know there are way too many events - many going on simultaneously - to attend all of them, but if you want to create memories, feel a part of the Maranatha family, and have some fun, don't miss out on the opportunity to come out and cheer on our kids. I can tell you that the atmosphere at the home volleyball games is even more fun than last year. Maranatha kids who are not involved in volleyball are bringing their parents and coming out to cheer. And they don't cheer quietly! It creates a wonderful environment for the games.

Hope to see you out there!

P.S. The Board Committees are starting to meet next week, so I should be posting some updates from them on there efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment