New Landscaping

New Landscaping
Beautiful new landscaping

Thursday, September 30, 2010

1st Annual Maranatha Cross Country event

I grew up in a small town in Kansas that did not offer cross country due to the fact that we needed all of the boys out for football and all of the girls on the volleyball team. So I didn't get my first taste of cross country until a couple of years ago when I went out to cheer our team on at a Lansing event.

It is an interesting event for spectators. If you choose to you, you can get some exercise by running to different points on the course to cheer on the competitors. And you can get within an arm's reach of the competitors as they go single file through forest, field and hill.

It would be great to see a host of Maranatha people show up at the Zarda's farm this afternoon to kick off the first ever Maranatha hosted cross country event. I am planning on being there ready to run. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment